A sentry stands at attention in front of the CNE Art Gallery (1905-1972). The building, designed by architect G.W. Gouinlock featured Canadian, American, and European artwork and sculptures. The CNE Art Department worked with the Ontario Society of Artists to organize shows the public were able to view during the exhibition featuring artists such as Arthur Heming, Dorothy Stevens, Emily Carr and Group of Seven members A.Y. Jackson and Lawren Harris.
Ca. 1960 – 1967
Size: 44” x 43”
Frame: acrylic facemount on dibond
Art Gallery CNE Archives, C1-S2-F13-I2
Limited Edition Certificate of Authenticity included certifying the print as authentic limited series reproduction issued by the Withrow Common Gallery. Available 1-25 of 25.
Fulfillment Shipping costs will be calculated and invoiced separately by our printing supplier after order confirmation. Pick up option available near Lawrence & DVP.